Monday, June 12, 2023

June 12 2023

 My neighbor made it home a few days ago and certified my transponder again.  Today I received a Bruce's lightweight travel cover and tried it on. 

My buddy has been slogging through his Comanche's annual.  This year he replaced the landing gear conduits and fortunately hasn't had to many surprises.  He's almost finished.

I've been addressing small items that were still on "the list".    I'd opted not to enter the AVC race this year since we were helping a relative move into a new house when I should have been sending the forms in.   Maybe we'll spectate.   

A local canard friend wants to ride to OSH with me and we'll plan on camping.  My wife won't usually camp unless its at a Motel 6.  

The weekly zoom call has regular attendees and a variety of topics come up.  Often, several folks will interject with a question about the plans or some other issue.  Roughly, there's probably 1/2 dozen folks that should be seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

I was going to go to Ardmore this morning to check out CHT changes and other items that have been tweaked but scattered storms hampered that.   

No comments:

Post a Comment