Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Update 10/12/2022

 The replacement AN8 oil hose arrived.  I may as well change the oil and filter to make it easier to replace the hose and will have oil draining out of the cooler anyway.   I've also got the wheel pants mounted and need to make sure the tires don't rub so will do a taxi test and flight.  I've applied some micro and also used some pour foam to smooth out joggles on the wheel pant cuff intersection.  

I moved 15 pounds out of the nose to move the CG aft 1 inch from 99 to 100 inches.

The preload on the front nose fork measures about 5.5 .lbs and was a little over 2 .lbs the last time I checked.  Suspect the ambient temp is affecting it, but it is in the specified range.

Some tape residue on the edge of the canopy still needed to be removed so I worked at that while chatting with some neighbors.



No comments:

Post a Comment