Chapters (Blogger Labels)
- Chapter 01 Description and Introduction
- Chapter 02 Bill of Materials
- Chapter 03 Education
- Chapter 04 Fuselage Bulkheads
- Chapter 05 Fuselage Sides
- Chapter 06 Fuselage Assembly
- Chapter 07 Fuselage Exterior
- Chapter 08 Head Rest and Seat Belts
- Chapter 09 Main Gear & Landing Brake
- Chapter 10 Canard
- Chapter 11 Elevators
- Chapter 12 Canard Installation
- Chapter 13 Nose - Nose Gear & Brakes
- Chapter 14 Center Section Spar
- Chapter 15 Firewall
- Chapter 16 Control System
- Chapter 17 Pitch and Roll Trim
- Chapter 18 - Canopy
- Chapter 19 - Wings/Ailerons/Attach
- Chapter 20 - Winglets & Rudders
- Chapter 21 - Strakes
- Chapter 22 Electrical System
- Chapter 23 - Engine Installation
- Chapter 24 Armrests
- Chapter 25 - Finishing
- Chapter 26 Upholstery
- Cozy Builders
- Flight Testing
- Landing Brake and Center Console
- M Drawings
- Seats and Fairings
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Using the R33 and R57 templates, I made some "external skin" templates.
The fuel tank T-hats are completed on the right side.
Right bottom skin is on.
Left baggage and strake opening is cut.
Vance's gauges being prepped for installation.
Nick's fuel probes will go inside the tank next to the fuel site gauges.
Right top skin is fitted and the ribs and bulk heads are ready for t-hats.
Right strake CG opening is cut.
Related sites for information, parts and support:
- Unofficial Cozy Builders Site - updates to plans and much more information (maintained by Marc Zeitlan)
- Cozy Builders - Google Groups
- Official Cozy Aircraft Site
- Builder Sites (maintained by Erland Moen)
- Cozy IV Specs
- Canard Aviation Forum
- Central States Association - Facebook
- Experimental Aircraft Association
- The Canard Zone
- Rutan Aircraft Flying Museam
- Dennis Butler's Grand Champion
- Aircraft Spruce Cozy IV Parts
- SDS EI EFI
- Skycraft Surplus
- Cozy Girrrls
- Infinity Aerospace
- NIck's web site
- Featherlite (http://aerocad.com) parts
- Earl's Performance Fuel Systems